Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Magnolia Bakery

I have been thoroughly enjoying my mini-vacay in NYC and could not leave the city without a trip to Magnolia! Definitely some of the best cupcakes I've ever had.

I walked in and was amazed/excited/super pumped for air conditioning. Oh wait. Silly me. I was amazed/excited super pumped for air conditioning AND to see s'mores cupcakes.


We promptly ordered some, and also couldn't resist the red velvet! 


Here's the s'mores. I'm about to make a pretty big statement...


...I think mine are better.
Okay, I'm biased. Magnolia, please don't sue me. 
BUT, for me, it all comes down to the frosting. And meringue icing instead of real marshmallow just wasn't cutting it. Though I will say the chocolate ganache center was fab! 

Mmmmmagnolia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment