Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In the Heights


I also could not leave the city without seeing a Broadway show. It's been so long! The last show I saw (I'm a little embarrassed to admit) was "The Little Mermaid" two years ago.

We stood in line at TKTS and I snapped some touristy photos.


We ended up getting some sweeeet half-price tickets to "In the Heights". And GREAT seats on the orchestra level! The show is set in Washington Heights and has fantastic music. And it won a Tony for best musical!



I LOVED it. Love love loved it. I mean, how can you not love a show starring the one and only Corbin Bleu from High School Musicals 1, 2, and 3?

From high school...

To Broadway!

I highly recommend this show. Fun music, great dancing, awesome singing, HSM star. Just call me a teeny bopper. But seriously, go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment