Thursday, June 17, 2010

Annutto's Farm Stand

















There are two really great things about Annutto's Farm Stand in Oneonta, NY:

1. Fresh, local produce

And lots of it!

2. Sprinkles

I know you're probably thinking...
Sprinkles? In a farm stand? Two whole aisles of them?
Yes, yes, and yes.

GENIUS. Match made in heaven.
Between some "belated Easter gifts" (as if I need a reason to receive sprinkles) from Mike's parents, and my own inability to resist sprinkles, I now have six new containers. See below:

Rainbow sanding sugar

Neon fish

Festive red, white, and blue stars. Just in time for 4th of July!

Pink piggies!

COWS!

And finally, some good old-fashioned rainbow jimmies. My personal favorite.

If you ever need sprinkles, you know who to call!
This girl needs to get baking.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know where that love of sprinkles came from, and it's not from working at Tastie Creme... address, please?

    ReplyDelete