Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrity sighting

Woke up this morning to meet Kaitlin and Bethenny for brunch at Cafe Cluny in the West Village. As Alix and I got on the subway, I said... "We are going to see someone famous today. I just FEEL it." I swear!

Fast forward to thirty minutes later...

I was trying to decide between Brioche French Toast and the Breakfast Club Sandwich...


Went with the french toast (duh)...


Oh the fluffiness!


...when none other than Amy Poehler walks in and sits at the table next to us! The Amy Poehler from SNL, and Parks and Recreation, and this hysterical skit. I so, so wanted to take a picture but she looked so cute and pregnant and normal that I felt badly interrupting her brunch. I hope a picture of her seat at the cafe will do?

What a trip! I <3 NY.

1 comment: