Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How to make pizza...even better.

My best friend Domenica over at D*Tales recently wrote a post about her love of pizza. I couldn't agree more...I could DEFINITELY eat pizza every day, for the rest of my life. No question.

Pizza is amazing on its own, and I love that you can change it up with a million different kinds of toppings.  But, yesterday I discovered a way to make pizza even better....

Grill it.
I just...
















I mean. Fresh mozzarella. Tomato. Basil. Balsamic glaze (HellO chef Mélanie! I made my own balsamic reduction!)...

On a crispy homemade crust.

RUN, do not walk, to the store. 
Buy a grill. Buy some charcoal. 
Put pizza dough on it. 

Pretend to be a chef and make a balsamic reduction.

Prepare yourself for a cheeeesey ooey crunchy YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment