Saturday, January 30, 2010

POP on over!

When my mom comes to visit, what do we do? We bake, of course! I came across a recipe for popovers on one of my new favorite blogs, Cupcakes and Cashmere, and they just looked so cute popping out of the pan that I had to try it out. Whenever I find a delicious-looking recipe with ingredients I already have in my kitchen, its a must-bake. This one was so easy...
Butter








Flour, sugar, salt
 
Milk
 
Egg








Voila! POPovers!
 
What a wonderful start to my Friday! Mom, can you visit every week?
*Please note the steam rising out of the just-baked popover. Heaven.
Find the recipe here.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot some cheese!! my mom adds cheese to the recipe and they are soSOso good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I wish I had known!! Sounds amaaaazing

    ReplyDelete