Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The best brownie recipe...ever.

Tonight, I decided to whip up a batch of brownies on whim. What I didn't realize is that I was about to commence on the best. brownie-making. experience. ever. Before I show you a picture of this chocolately fudgy deliciosity, I've (reluctantly) decided to share the (EASY PEASY) recipe...
"Brownies from Heaven"
Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
Directions
Cream butter and sugar till fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour and cocoa, add to creamed mixture until just combined. Spread into a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool and enjoy!

Literally the best brownies I've ever had. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you said easy peasy :) I'm going to have to make these brownies!!

    ReplyDelete