Monday, January 25, 2010

HARRY POTTER


Okay okaaay - I'll admit it. I'm a Harry Potter superfan. As in standing in line for hours to get the newest books at midnight, seeing the movies the day they come out, reading all the books multiple times. So, when I heard about the Harry Potter movie exhibit at the Museum of Science, I knew I had to go. Luckily I have some equally nerdy superfan friends to come with me! The exhibit was sooo cool, with costumes, props, sets, and an even the golden snitch. The museum really made the exhibit a production, starting us off with the Sorting Hat...though it only sorted people into Gryffindor. It was fun to see all the costumes and remember what happened in each movie...
Buckbeak!

Marauder's Map

The Great Hall!!

Wingaaardium levioooosa

No comments:

Post a Comment