Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 new calendars, one happy girl!

I have a thing with calendars...I just love them! I came back to Boston with two calendars in tow, and had a third waiting for me at my house.

The first is a wall calendar that I stumbled upon in the clearance section of Barnes and Noble:


www.charleyharperartstudio.com

This is the January print:

It's called B-r-r-r-r--rthday, how cute is THAT!


The artist, Charley Harper, also has a children's book, which I fully intend to buy for my class!!



The second calendar is a page-a-day from my favorite website, cuteoverload.com. Ripping off a page to find a new cute animal every day...adore.  (Shoutout to Professor Blueberry...photo courtesy of Emily)






And finally, I bought a french bulldog desk calendar at this cute little shop on Charles St. Its one step closer to having a real french bulldog in my life, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment