Thursday, July 29, 2010

Peanut Butter Surprise Cupcakes

Have you ever had a peanut butter cupcake? I haven't. But I've always wanted to. So I invented them.*

And... you know me. I just had to kick it up a notch. So I embedded a *surprise* in these peanut butter cupcakes.



Can you guess what it is?

Any ideas?

TA-DA! Ready??....

Peanut Butter Cupcakes with a Peanut Butter Cup Center and Chocolate Buttercream

This is better than that time that I made it to the regional round of Invention Convention in 3rd grade for inventing non-slip bathroom floors.

Though I know I should be patenting this recipe and making the big $$$$, I believe in good karma and am therefore going to share it with y-o-u!

Here is the cupcake recipe. After about ten minutes of baking, push a peanut butter cup into the center. Bake for 10-13 more minutes. Allow to cool, and top with the chocolate buttercream found here.

*Disclaimer: I am probably not the person to discover peanut butter cupcakes. But it makes me feel good to think that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment