Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer vegetable pizza


Tonight was pizza night at my house, made even more awesome by two great discoveries:

1. Fleischmann's pizza crust yeast
I found this at Wegman's (l-o-v-e.) and was a little hesitant to try it out. Isn't yeast yeast? How can you "specially formulate" it? Freaked me out. 
Anywho, I'm glad to report that this little package made the BEST, crispiest, most delicious pizza crust I've had! And it didn't need any time to rise! Perfection.

2. Fresh summer veggies
These cute little guys came from (you guessed it!) our garden. This is the FIRST tomato of the season!


A make-your-own-pizza buffet!

Yu-u-u-ummmy in my tu-u-u-ummmy.

2 comments:

  1. mmm~ we had pizza night but i accidentally bought wheat flour and my hubby was not so happy...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! At least that made it a little more healthy! Whole wheat crust from Whole Foods is pretty delish, too.

    ReplyDelete