Monday, March 8, 2010

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad.

Ever have one of those days? The kind of day where nothing seems to be going your way? A day when the T is running late, work is stressful, library books are overdue, the gym is jam-packed, the kitchen is a mess, and you realize: it's only Monday???
I had a day like that.
Don't get me wrong; I love my job. I usually love my life. But today - oh, today. Today is now approaching...over. Thank goodness
To make myself feel better, I first cooked up a little homemade granola. There was something so comforting about making a quick, healthy breakfast treat that will last me throughout the week. Recipe here.
Delicious and nutritious! I can feel the good vibes coming my way already :)
Then, I remembered I needed to share a not-so-nutritious recipe from yesterday (as always, thanks, Bakerella!).
Ugh. Just try it.
THEN, I got ready for bed niiice and early so I could hop into my marshmallow cloud bed asap. It really is that comfy.
And finally, I submitted this photo to cuteoverload.
Come on. This pup even makes snow look cute.
(Photo courtesy of the McDermott clan)

Sweet dreams and happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment