Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gaslight Brasserie

 A few months ago, Ellen and Dan introduced me and Mike to our new fave brunch spot, Gaslight in the South End. It's a french restaurant that makes me feel like I'm in Paris and reminds me a little of our fave Ithaca eatery, Carriage House
 I was sold the second I saw the bread basket (raspberry croissant, pain au chocolate, blueberry muffin, butter croissant), but as it turns out the rest of the brunch foods are amazing as well! The first time we went I tried out the vanilla french toast, which was obviously amazing and lasted me two meals. This time I got the croque monsieur...
you can get a fried egg on top and it's called "croque madame"...so cute!
...and Mike got the onion soup
This meal kept me full ALL DAY.
I plan to try the carmelized banana crepes next. You must go, go, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment