Monday, April 26, 2010

Nantucket Daffodil Weekend

On Friday I made my very first trip to Nantucket! I went to babysit for Daffodil Weekend, which I looooved. Flowers EVERYWHERE!
Saturday was totally gorgeous, and we went to the beach to collect shells, then in to town to watch the parades.



First we watched the antique car parade.














Then, my favorite parade ever - dogs!
There was even a french bulldog!! Adorable :)















Unfortunately, on Sunday it rained. 

But, we made the best of it with a trip to the Whaling Museum!


Call me a nerd, but whales are kinda cool? This one is only a baby - not even fully grown!


Cute kids, nice weather, a trip to the beach, a french bulldog in a daffodil costume - all in all a great weekend on Nantucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment