Sunday, April 11, 2010

100th post!

Can you believe it? One HUNDRED posts! 
I think I am a real blogger now.
Congrats to me!!

In order to celebrate, I'm going to share...my FAVORITE. Top-secret. Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. This is a BIG deal, people. These are my signature cookies! 
They have the correct ratio of crunchy outside to gooey inside. They are wonderfully flat and crispy (I am not a cakey cookie fan). To be concise, these cookies are perfection. Reluctantly, here is the recipe:
Ingredients
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1 3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Directions
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Beat brown sugar, sugar, butter, and shortening until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg; blend well. In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in flour mixture  and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.

YOU are WELCOME :)

1 comment: