Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Running the numbers

*Attention* 

I've been running the numbers... and this blog is about to be M.I.A. for the next two weeks. You see, as of yesterday, I started working at summer camp in the morning and babysitting in the afternoon. A quick calculation tells me that this breaks down to ~ten hours/day spent with children ages three and under. Which brings my exhaustion level up to 96.9%. It also reduces my me (read: cooking & blog) time to under one hour/day. Furthermore, I am 100% convinced that I need at least 9.5 hours of sleep/night to function (grossly unrealistic), and anything less would result in a two-year-old-like meltdown. 

All of these numbers add up to zero time to blog. My apologies. 

However, the good news is that I finally have some funny kid anecdotes to share. Like how there is a set of identical two-year-old twins at camp who come dressed exactly alike every day and the only way we are able to tell them apart is one has a slightly larger cowlick than the other. 

Ah, the joys of youth. See you soon, blogworld!


No comments:

Post a Comment