Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I texted Melanie and asked for her password and when she asked why, I told her that I would be guest blogging.  Her response? Wooo go for it!
The first thing I will blog about is the baby corn I found attached to the normal sized corn that I was shucking a mere 10 minutes ago, look at this thing:

The next area of business would be me showing off my pictures from our family trip (that Melanie didn't attend) to Washington D.C. 
 



 SpongeBob and I

 This was when we lost my parents...

 We had lots of fun in this museum.



These next photos are from the Spiedie Fest and Balloon Rally:

 Two balloons were blown up and took off literally feet away from where my friend and I were standing.


Then we got inside one: 

 My mom and I passed a huge field of sunflowers all facing the opposite way on our way to Cooperstown over the weekend.

If you want to look at more of my pictures, here's the link to my photostream: www.flickr.com/photos/emily_martin

No comments:

Post a Comment