Sunday, August 22, 2010

The best cupcake I've ever had.

I'm about to tell you about the best cupcake I've ever tasted in my 23 years on earth. This a big statement for me, and I hope you all understand the gravity of this proclamation. As someone who eats an absurd amount of cupcakes, to place one single cupcake at the top of the list is a bold move. But trust me when I say....
this is the best cupcake I've ever had.

It all began with this sign stopped me dead in my tracks.
I L-O-V-E stuffed cupcakes. In my opinion, the only way to make a cupcake better is to stuff it with more frosting.

The epic cupcake was born in Pralines Bakeshop, which recently tried out for Food Network's Cupcake Wars. So you know they've gotta be good.

There were six or seven stuffed cupcake flavors, but I forgot them all when I heard the first two ingredients of my epic cupcake: homemade caramel and sea salt. 

Sold.

We deemed it most appropriate to enjoy our sea salt cupcake by the... ocean.

Are you ready for this???
Chocolate buttercream. Homemade caramel sauce. Sea salt. Chocolate ganache drizzles. Praline crumbles.

All atop a vanilla cupcake stuffed with buttercream and more AH-MAZ-ING caramel sauce.


I can't talk about it anymore. 

Thank you for coming in to my life, perfect epic cupcake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment