Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Congrats, grad!


This past weekend I was (and still am) home to celebrate my baby sister's high school graduation. It made me realize that I am now five years out of high school and officially old. I remember graduating and wondering where I would be for our five-year reunion (which was, unfortunately, never planned) - and here I am! Full-fledged adulthood!

Anyway, the graduation party was super fun - full of family, friends, and food.
The spread...

Poor man's caviar - recipe here.


Homemade salsa

Cheese plate




Fruit










And veggies!

Of course, the dessert plate: pink lemonade cookies, PB blondies, and peanut butter cup cookies!

Emily's request...puppy chow. Yum!


Juuust having a photo shoot in the garden!


Congrats, Emily! Good luck next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment